Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Blog Hop Winner {Practical Scrappers}

Good morning!  Today is National Running Day - while I am not a devoted runner, my husband sure is.  He will run in the heat of the afternoon as I bike along with him.  I'm the water girl, the encourager, the conversationist ... but not the runner.  Yesterday, we celebrated our 19th Anniversary.  Its supposed to be a theme of "Bronze" - so in typical fashion - we both stuck to that theme.  I received beautiful roses and a bird bath for the backyard as well as bronzing lotion so that I don't get too sunburned, bronze nail polish and bronze powder.  He was also the recipient of some bronzing materials:  bronzing sun screen and a lounge chair for the pool deck so that he can bronze and relax.  {yes...we are kinda silly...but I really love him and the goofiness!}

I finally made a card for him - I make a lot of cards, but never for my honey (or so he says!):



Let's get to the exciting reason for today's post:  the winner from Scrapping Our Stash blog hop with Practical Scrappers is:




Blogger Bobbi Smith said...
What a great page I love the distressing and the doodling!
May 30, 2014 at 5:08 PM 
Send me an email with your address and I'll get your scrappy-happy prize sent out.  You can email me at scrappin @ q {dot} com

1 comment:

Leslie Germain said...

Love your card. So cool how you framed the sentiment!!!