Thursday, December 13, 2012

Jingle All the Way


Good Morning Scrappy Friends!!

We are knee-deep in the holiday season here at the Johnson house ... concerts, concerts, concerts, cookie baking, sporting events, championships, more cookie baking and more concerts.  Does that mean that mama has no time for scrappy-happiness?  NOPE!  I was able to put in a full day of scrapping last weekend and I wanted to share my creation with you:






I used several pieces of "hoarded" paper - I've had some of this for so long that I don't even know what it is anymore
- I think its from Echo Park - 
wooden buttons are from last Christmas' stocking and are Martha Stewart's collection, 
the twine is from a steal last year on ScrapbookSteals.com, the red "jewels" are from Webster's Pages Warehouse Box that I received over the summer, and finally, 
the glittery swirly thingys are from a swap box with my crafty gal pals about a year and a half ago.

3 comments:

Stephanie U said...

This is SO cute Deborah! Thanks for playing along with UIT!

Heather B said...

Love this!!!!!! Thanks for playing with us at Use It Tuesday, especially at this busy time of year.

Misty said...

Turned out so great girl!!!!